We Are...We are metal bolts; rusted or flawlessWe Are... by IMAFTF
Gasping tightly onto our small fortress
That grants both delight and despair.
We are window shutters; opening and closing
Our covers to the dignified or opposing
Who bother to cross our lair.
We are unfound gems waiting in time
For someone to discover that they aren't grime,
But a valuable and captivating beauty inside.
We are planted seeds that are watered
And cared for so we grew onward
Towards the sun where dreams abide.
We are the stars in a glorious milky way
Shining brightly, sometimes dimming astray,
But always gleaming rays for those to find their way.
The Calling ChimesThe Calling Chimes by IMAFTF
Entwining in invisible strings,
The wind’s fingers play an enchanting tune
Bringing a bewitching security as if on cue.
Lullabies, a pleasant sound full of yearning,
Gently rouse the spirits that course through
A forgotten motherland that breathes life and virtue.
A crystal voice of clarity
Awaken the guardians and phantoms
Who guard with vigil their ancestor’s mantle.
Dancing with glee
Into a nearby forest where mystical creatures are merry,
Its enticing murmur spreads to every goblin, elf, dwarf and fairy.
But when the wind dies
The wind chime dwindles and echoes painfully on
Longing for the wind to come again whether dusk or dawn.
A StandA Stand by IMAFTF
I open my eyes to an unreal world
Full of fake smiles and love,
With lies and untold truths that I’m sick of.
This never ending game, I unfurled,
A web that traps people in a deceiving fairy tale
For broken promises that were always frail.
This world that encircles me
Is a nightmare that all want to end,
But those who try always descend.
I always dream of standing in the sea breeze
And it would wish me away
To a new day and age.
So I’ll take a stand for who I am,
And those who rest in peace in a better place,
To gain the freedom I want to embrace.
With this I’ll start to be who I truly am.
First Journal EVER!
Hello to those who don’t know me or never will. I’m Lillian.
This is probably going to be the only journal I’m going to ever write.
Guess I have a problem with socialising.
Any ways, I got tagged by around two weeks ago~ TAT
And since I wasn’t on I never got the chance to see the message.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Five things about myself:
1. Being offline is something I’m good at.
2. I’m so lazy I can’t post art.
3. I’m eating sour lollies because I can.
4. As I mentioned before this is the first time I’ve bothered to write a journal.
5. I can’t, for some reason, stop thinking about this song that I recently heard, called Ballerina girl by MikitoP, sung by Gumi. It is funny listening to the lyrics and the music is pretty cool.
Link if you want to check it out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjWRKf…
1. If you could be any character, who would you be and why?
I would be a character that doesn’t die. I hate it when characters die. I cry…sometimes.
2. Your all-time favourite anime and current favourite anime?
My all time favourite anime is…There are so many good ones out there that I can’t choose. (I’m that type of person.) And my current favourite animes are Haikyuu and a shoujo called Ao Haru ride. I’ve read all of the manga so far for Ao Haru Ride~ It’s soooooo good!
3. Do you/Would you start cosplaying? If so, who would you cosplay?
I would probably cosplay and I would cosplay as Potato Girl (Sasha) from Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyoujin.
Then I would also cosplay as a character from Black Butler, Fairy Tail and Hetalia.
4. Your current favourite song?
My favourite song right now is the opening for Ao Haru Ride. I think it’s called Sekai wa koi ni ochiteiru.
5. What is your favourite type of fashion? (Ex. Lolita, Steampunk, Hipster, etc...)
Lolita! It’s so cute! And pretty!
I have no idea what to ask…
1. What type of candy do you fancy?
2. What is your favourite anime opening/Ending of all time?
3. What year were you born in? (No lies allowed)
4. What manga are you currently reading?
5. What do you do on the weekends?
-I have to finish homework, but I really want to Procrastinate for a while considering I have been offline for a while.
I Tag, and I'm sorry if this is a bother: